Wednesday 22 July 2015

WHY I WANT TO SUCCEED

Be inspired Day 1

If i want to succeed beacuse i want to blow some cash around and feel so high everytime i walk down the street, my desire for success will soon be gone when faced with rigourous challeges, if i want to succeed so i could have access to all i want and play basketball with the president someday, my reasons will soon get me wearied when days go by and there is no sign of success in view but i want to succeed so i could
look into someone eyes and say i made it and sure you can, so that i could inspire someone so great to the extent that such person will have no choice than to start living their dreams and aspire for greatness.


I sure want to succeed so i could help not only myself and I and create a world for people i love but to spread the gospel of greatness which GOD has deposited in every human. And for this reasons, my desire for success will keep burning until someday, my ideas will not only be of help to me but to every living creature that be and this is just the only one sure reason why i want to succeed.

So, the question today is "why do you want to succeed?" Let us hear your opinion.

1 comment: